April 23, 2010

School was fine tday I guess.
Went to find Mr Ethan Wong after that then I made to stay back! LIKE WTF??!?!

I dislike it when teachers make me stay back without telling me I have to do so in th first place. I thought I was just going to show him what I've done and so on then go off. But It wasn't so.
Anyway, I stayed back for awhile to re-draw some stuffs.

My seniors used to call me "ma ti tou" water chestnut head in sec2 when I had my spikes.

I just realise that I have very few photos of me when I had my "spikes" ):
and when I looked at these photos, I think I wanna cut "spikes" again lehhhhh! I LIKE!
you think??

K. STOP! MY PURPOSE OF CUTTING THIS STUPID UGLY LOOKING RIDICULOUS BANGS IS TO LOOK LIKE A GOOD GIRL! SO STOP THINKING ABOUT MY "SPIKES" AND LAINXZX PERIOD!!

Back to story, so they called me that because they said I looked like water chestnut with that kind of hairstyle.
While others called me pineapple head.

Then this time, Mr Wong started calling me SHA GUA!
And said that my hair style suits me because I am very blur! WTH MANXZX.
He kept disturbing me with that.
While others call me china doll/ah lian trying to hide her identity-.- (ok, which I'm some what trying to do) OR CHINA BITCH! thanks lo--

Finally, I was irritated especially with the fact that I am actually staying back. So I took my papers, and...........................................................................................................................................
ran out of the class!
Then I heard "Charmannnnnnnnnnnn"
Whatever manzxzx.


I escaped leaving yanting alone :/
Had lunch in school, headed to lot after and saw Leon! >:D

Went to clementi then woodlands and then, I sleep! :D
wanted to go over to SK but no one wanted to accompany me through the one hour journey!! >):
So met weekiat (he very joker one lo!) and went over to look for Tina.
I miss her so much!!!!

know why I decided to blog?!?!?
Because I was sleeping so soundly until so many messages started coming in! RAWR!
okok, back to sleep!

PEOPLE, PLEASE ENJOY THE WEATHER! IT'S SO COOLING!!!! SO PEACEFUL! AND SAD?!?!
HAHAHH, too bad I can't walk in the rain. Cause it's acidic! 
Later I got skin cancer or diseases. Hmph! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!