April 27, 2010

Slut accepting friends requests on facebook

Unfortunately, YES.
I AM THE SLUT! ):
just because I accepted someone's friend request on facebook..


few days ago,
I was being kind when I finally decided to go online on my facebook again.
(I stopped doing that because many unknown(s) and weird people came and talk to me, worst still, I don't understand their weird language)

So there was this guy, by the name of Gerald SeeM who talked to me asking for my msn straight away.
And I gave it to him thinking that it was my friend, Gerald Ong. (Thinking that my friend changed his msn account or something)

Then he asked me to accept his request on msn in a very rude way.
(I accepted not bothering much because I was busy texting my friend who asked me for help.)

So, he went talking to me on msn.
sorry, I can't enlarge the image as it may effect my post layout.

After like halfway through the conver then I realised he wasn't my friend
So I went to clarify something on my facebook


and I realized that he was the one who asked me for my contact and all a few weeks ago.
But I didn't give him. (Duh)

So straight after th conversation, he went and flame me on facebook--


OBVIOUSLY CHARMAN WON'T LET IT END JUST LIKE THAT.
SO WENT TO HAVE A LOOK AND HIS ACCOUNT.

All his friends are female.

"I WISHED MY SCREEN WAS BIG ENOUGH TO SCREENSHOT ALL HIS 'FRIENDS' DOWN."
):


ok, over liao. Now talk about it also not fun liao.


Anyway, I guess I was the only one that he flamed. Why, because I was the only girl who won't take his kind of crap.
I feel sorry for all the Gerald(s) out there ):


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!