April 14, 2010

You didn't bother

IF YOU HAD JUST SHUT UP AND LISTENED TO WHAT I HAD TO SAY YESTERDAY, THEN THINGS WON'T BE AS IT IS TDAY.

I guess you don't see it. So let me explain it for you.
You never really cared about me. Maybe you did. -For the first couple of months. What I was trying to tell you, you've never listened. So I gave in to you, and you see what happened?

Nah, you're Mr ignorant.
You think that you're always right, whatever I say, you just don't care. What you have always thought about was your pride, your face.
You only care about how others think of me, and look at you.

You're still blaming me, I presume.
But it's alright, not like it's the first time. Even if it was, you wouldn't bother about how I feel anyway.
Whatever it is, one suggestion for you: 
Listen, especially to those who loves you more. Because, what they say will more likely be true.

You don't expect some people who only know you for awhile, got infatuated with you or whatsoever to randomly tell you the whole truth. After all, why would they bloody give a flying f about how you feel?!
DOUBLE NONO!

Ok, you still don't get me, nor do you care.
I'm just a kid to you and you think you know everything about me, even know what I'm thinking about when the fact is, you know nothing about my past, nor my family, nor my friends.
YOU JUST WANTED TO GET WHAT YOU WANT.

I may be wrong about certain things, but that doesn't mean that I will be wrong at everything.

If you know me well, prove it to me. You know my character, that's for sure. So what? When face with your pride/ego/etc. you'll not even put who I am into your mind to analyse if whatever that you heard was true or not.

I don't know what you're thinking about, you didn't want to let me know anything.
ok, fine.
We've hurt one another.

And if by the end of this post, you realize how bad you were/are, just do me one last favour.
Don't ever talk to me again. I don't want to go through whatever I went through again.

Everything you did, it was like a facade.
Let all these end.


I hope, you'll find Comfort on difficult days, Smile when sadness intrudes, Laughter to kiss your lips,
Sunset to warm your heart, Beauty for your eyes to see, Faith so that you can believe,
Courage to know yourself, Patience to accept the truth, a kind heart to bring joy
And finally, love to complete your life, to remind you that you're not alone.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!