April 20, 2010

I keep running back to the things I need to walk away from

tday's PE lesson was stupid. lol, but I enjoyed Fatin entertaining us. HAHHA.
Lesson per normal, 
mdm sha: CHARMAN! you are suppose to pin up your fringe you know! you look so ah lian!

really meh? -.-

After school, chi teacher made me sit and do my compo with her. 
but thanks to her, i don't need go dnt! yay.

Trained home after.

OHYAOHYA! I think Huiyun is very cute. heh. (her actions and all)
-
School yesterday was gkjhfdgkjhfgkjhd.
Went to gombak mac for awhile, headed to lot to find jingyin, farah, wenbin and mika.
Trained home, showered, went t meet brandon then after.

I see your handwriting is so much nicer now.
sorry people, i got stm):
I forgot what else already. Post tomorrow.


MY NAME IS NOW OFFICIALLY BANGZX!
everyone calls me that. 



STOP, PLEASE.
Set me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!