April 3, 2010

Tears and Sighs will dissipate in time

Went for band prac today, had such a "wonderful" time trying to fix the printer! And lo and behold, LAI ZHENGYONG finally contributed by doing something (which to me, was more then he ever will!) to help us fix the printer!!!
Of course, I asked him to do it -.-
Had fun working with him though. HAHA.

This one, I will never ever forget I tell youzszs.
That is, both Zhiming and Zhengyong were bullying me!! >:@
Very good lo, very good.
They always like to take my phone, then this time. Zhiming took it and started exploring it but I didn't notice.
And when I did, he had already saw something which wasn't very right for him to see. (NO BLUE, NO YELLOW NOR PRAWNS IF YOU GET WHAT I MEAN)
So I tried to take it back, then zhengyong blocked me. Then kldjsdklgjsflkgjklfdgj.
Then bluetooth-ed here and there between the both of them. And I had to "wrestle" with them to get the stuff back! Zhengyong was like pinning me against the cupboard while Zhengyong took my phone and Zhengyong's phone to bluetooth the photo. zzz. OK! SHALL NOT GO IN DETAIL!!!!

Then zhiming changed my wallpaper to flkjhdsfjs. (WL IDIOT!)
So I had to delete certain photo after that.
Then after that, they told me to check my wallpaper and they changed it again-.-

Tskkkkk.

I WILL BE EXCITED FOR THE NEXT BAND PRAC! BUT AT THE SAME TIME, I DON'T WANT IT TO COME. BECAUSE IT'LL MEAN I'M PASSING OUT SOON.
AND ALSO, NO MORE ZHENGYONG AND ZHIMING! ):
BOOOHOO.

Mr Chew was naming all the sec4s and saying how much we've grown and matured.
"Charman has always been there. (my thinking is always *uhem* matured! ^^) just that studies need to improve"

-
Went for service yesterday.
:)
I DON'T LIKE SINGAPOREANS REALLY ACTING LIKE SINGAPOREANS! IT ANNOYS ME A LOT! LIKE IRRITATING SHITXZX.
You wait, come my blog again and you'll find out why!

For now,



Dear Theo, You've been falling sick a lot lately, and I hope you'll recover soon. I hope to see you on Monday. I got you, don't worry, I won't kill you (but I will if you don;t come) just keep your new phone safe with you the whole day round >:P


It didn't hurt until the moment you said
"i don't care"
I mean, it really hurt when you said that.

I JUST HOPE THAT PEOPLE WILL START BEING NICE TO THE OTHER PEOPLE AND THE OTHER PEOPLE WILL START BEING NICE TO ANOTHER PERSON.
THEN THE CYCLE GOES ROUND.
PEOPLE WILL LOVE, THERE'LL BE PEACE AND THEN, SMILES.
impossible? yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!