April 28, 2010

I am leaving because you didn't ask me to stay

Exams tday, paper 1 for both language.
And I think I will fail English for the very first time.

Only 3 of us in class, including me dared to choose a topic, time.

NICE THEO, SHE WROTE ABOUT A SINGLE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN HER LIFE AND GUESS WHAT IT WAS?!!
Sitting down on the chair in the conference hall during SYF rehearsal.Because she was being "tekan" (picked on/scolded) after that!
HAHAHAH. FUNNY GIRL.

Waited in school for the 3 babes with theo.
Headed off to lot for lunch and study! (NOT PRODUCTIVE TODAY THOUGH)
But I am proud to announce, my tour was finally successful!!! >:D
Don't tell you what it is! It's a secret between me and my recruit!!

First was xinhui, coming to tell me.
So went down to look. Then theo and shia etc told me.
Then some other people kept pointing to me where my target was! HAHHAHA!
HAHHAAHHH! I LIKE! SO MANY PEOPLE SUPPORT ME EH!

Charman made shushia paiseh today!!!!!
Unfortunately, it wasn't video-ed down! ):
Damn epic!

Then,
Yanting: *turns and ponytail accidentally slaps charman's face*
Me: eh! why you use your hair to slap me!!
Yanting: No I... (trying to explain)
*charman used her ponytail to slap yanting back!*

lol! funny shitxzxz, we couldn't stop laughing, we had to get out of library.

Headed home after that! Was a good girl cause she promised someone!!! >:)


okkkkkkkk! STUDY! BYE!

"At some point, you have to realize that he doesn’t care and maybe you’re missing out on someone who does."
DON'T WORRY, I REMEMBERED WHAT YOU SAID TO ME >:)

I miss bran):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!