April 7, 2010

There's a hole in your logic

HELLO PEEEPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Shoooo busy recently!


Anyway, I've been going to school with theo recently, daddy sent both of us to school! yay!!
ok, so tday, theo gave me my favourite coloured vitagen in the morning!! (MUACKS TO HER)

Class kept playing jokes on teachers, too lazy to blog them out but it was supa funnyyy.

ET after that, I like!
Then was sweating all over, so suggested tp theo to do something stupid. lol.
We went to shower without any soap, towel, slipper or whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAH! Charman very crazy, but I like!
*big big smile!*

Got scolded by Susan Lim tday.
"you siao ah! stand outside here and laugh!"
Sianess! I did totally nothing-.-


Headed for lunch with theo after school, no sushi! ):
Then trained home, met Brandon after.
:)

okieeee, I know my post sibei boring! But you must blame it on my brain, I need to sleepxzx!
And because there's something on my mind right nowzxzx. 
BYEBYE!

OHYAOHYA! BEFORE THAT,
HEY GIRL, I KNOW YOU VERY CUTE, YOU CANNOT SEEM TO STOP PISSING ME OFF.
TELL ME IF YOU WANT A PUBLIC BROADCAST, I CAN DO IT FOR YOU.
GRANT MY WISH BEFORE MY Ns CANCAN? ):
LET'S PLAY THIS GAME.

IF NOT, STOP BEING SO TWO-FACED LAH HOR?
NAHBEY, YOU.


Time to grow some nails >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!