April 27, 2010

Maybe that’s what I’m starting to realize; the pain is temporary, but the connections we make, they last forever and change our lives in ways we’re not even aware of yet.

CLASS TODAY WAS EPIC!

Shahada threw her marker and paper, I laughed.
Theo put on her prefect tie and went to counsel people (helping shahada) tio gan, I laughed.

Recess I laughed harder!
HAHHAH! Then tday, my twin sister went for recess, someone see wrong person.

Thenthen I was a good girl, went for dnt but ended up throwing tantrums there >:/
I RATHER STUDY THAN DO DNT!

But mr wong very nice, he helped me finish it in th end! >:D
went to theo's place after that.

ok, for that, I can't meet Brandon and made theo stay back for nothing.
SORRY GIRL!
AND DON'T WORRY, I WON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!