April 11, 2010

Every once in a while, a girl craves her fairytale ending.

Yesterday was Affirmation!
But This photo above was not taken yesterday. But last year during teacher officer graduation parade.
http://chharmanchh.blogspot.com/2009/12/today-at-ncc-clt-cadet-officer.html
http://chharmanchh.blogspot.com/2009/12/to-see-you-again.html

YESYES, THIS IS WHO AM I REFERRING TO! OK, I don't know anything about him. But we just took a photo and I left.

But.........
I was hoping to see him again!
Quite Impossible lah! I know. Because I don't even know who is he lo! Except that he is YYKOH.
lol, that's all I know. (Can see his name tag. lol)

Then like so many months after that, which was during Affirmation rehearsal (the day before yesterday) I finally gave up hope on seeing him. Like so many times after that I didn't see him at any of the NCC events.

And then, yesterday during Affirmation, I was having my lunch then there was this guy, also in his no.4. But in half uni looking for his no.4 top!

So he went around asking everyone if they saw it.
Then I saw his back and it was like so super familiar.
So I tried to follow to see if it was someone I know.
Just then, xinhui came and told me "AY! THIS GUY QUITE CUTE" So both of us went to see who is was.
Went over to Lynette and saw his face.

Told lynette and xinhui "where got good looking! I think my yykoh better lo!"
andandandandand

HE IMMEDIATELY RUSHED OVER TOWARDS LYNETTE, XINHUI AND I.
him: YA! That's my name! So you saw my no.4 top?
Me: *stunned* huh? your name?
Lynette wait, you mean you are yykoh?
him: ya! so you saw my top? where is it?
Lynette: No! We didn't see it.
him: eh, don't lie leh!
Lynette: really! WE DIDN'T SEE IT!
(you might be wondering why is Lynette doing most of the talking. Let me tell you why... Because I was super shock, I practically covered my mouth and gave the "OMG" look. That's why I didn't talk --)

Lynette: You remember her? *points to me* She took photo with you before?
him: oh? you mean at MPH?
Me: *nods*
him: I thought the girl was like shorter? *use his hands to estimate height*
Me: *pouts*
Lynette: lol. It's her lah!!!!! She even put the photo was her wallpaper. and she's head over heels with you (bahblahblah)

(ok, I need to point out something. I did use it as my wallpaper for a couple of times, but I changed it ike after zhiming and zhengyong mess with my phone, then just on that day, my phone dropped on the floor and the batt came out. So when I on-ed it, my wallpaper was gone and I just used his pic to replace for the time being as it was the first in my photo album --)

him: really ah? show me leh?
Me: don't want.
him: showwwww lah.
*takes my phone and look at the photo*
him: so blur! take again!
Me: next time

At the point of time, many people crowd around of because like almost the whole band knows about yykoh after that time at the parade talk to my face going so red and me becoming happy chirpjy on that night.
But also, I bet zhengyong and the rest went around telling people too lah.

So people crowed around then jingmei and th rest asked celia who he was and why are we crowding around him. lol.

I rushed to theo after that and told her my story. She didn't believe because it was like totally impossible, so called lynette over as witness.

He heard us and came over.
Him: WAHWAHWAH! You all talking about me ah!
(his ears damn power! seriously)
Him: Let's eat together! :D
me: nope, I don't want to eat already.
Him: oh ok, went to seat with some cadets to eat with them.

HAHAHAH! TADAAAAAA! FOUND HIM AGAIN!
And even got contact thanks to lynette--
but no point also.

Anyway,




3 photos for you.
But he's face like slimmed down.
And I don't think he's really that good look already! HHAHAHA!

P/s. His voice was such a disappointment ):
I still prefer yours.

byeee

Was feeling both sides yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!