April 5, 2010

Might as well be strangers

Hihihihihihi!!!!!

Daddy sent me to school tday! Imma lazygurl36 >):

During afternoon assembly, wanted to sit somewhere else.
Mdm Sha: Charman, don't be naughty!
Me: *pouts* I don't want sit hereee!
(waits for mdm sha to look away, *stands up*)
(mdm sha looks at me)
*turned one round and sat down again*

ok, I am retarded, thankyou very much.

PRESENTING TO YOU
THE BEST OF BEST,
MA PERSONAL FAVOURITE!!!!
2010 CHARMAN'S JIAO BIN!






AHAHAH! I LIKE! OKOKOK!
                                                                      ZAIJIAN!!!! :D


P/s. If you noticed, I finally got a formspring! SO, STOP SENDING IN EMAILS BECAUSE IT'S IRRITATING AND TROUBLESOME TO REPLY TO THEM. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S FROM STRANGERS, YOUR WANT TO ASK ME SOMETHING? THEN, ASK ME ANYTHING @ www.formspring.me/kissonyou :)
THANKYOU.
as you can see, there's no need to feel in your name or anything. So even if it's about relationships, just ask me straight form thereeeeee. For now, appreciate my jiao bin photos! I LIKE YOU KNOWWWW! :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!