April 13, 2010

Hey Arnold!

GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE!
WAHAHAHHA! I'm so nice, I came online just to blog, (and do dnt) but blog until don't know where. Instead, I'm stuck at facebook looking at you know what!

I think I'm down with STM (Short Termed Memory) >):
ok, let me thinkkkkkk.

Mdm Chok was talking to me about me being a total different person in.... BAND.
And I cried once she mentioned that word-.-

Tday was NAFA.
And for standing broad jump, I finally...






ALMOST PASS (-_-)
ok, whatever.

If not for my standing broad, i would have gotten a gold or at least a silver lo.
>):
Pissed.

Went back to band for awhile, to talk to my librarians, then headed to lot to meet Shia and Fiona with Theo.
HAHAHA. Had a nice chat with my dearest partner. Miss her so much!

I NEED TO STUDY! GRRR! I NEED TO STUDY!
but before that, a photo for you... (no more jiao bin!)



Teary eyes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KENNETH NEO AND JEROME WONG!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!