April 8, 2010

I found another jiao bin photozxz!

HAHAHHAHA.

School tday was boring like always. But I was excited for maths test!!! You think I can pass this time????? :)

ok, these few conversations below happened on Tuesday.

(class keeps quiet while receiving their results)
Me: *received results* ok lah! quite good what! ^^ (grins to myself)
Theo: *wtf face* 
Because the class did badly and my score was 3-6/18 or something? 

after band.
(was talking about some feeling stuffs)
Esther: It's a type of feeling lah, can feel one!
Celia: ya, it's very obvious liek when they react to you..
Me: really meh? I feel nothing leh?
Celia: Aiya, you can only feel if you will see people you know at shopping centres later or not!

): EVAN YOU SEEEEE THIS JUNIOR OF MINEEE!  

ok lah ok lah, I shall be a good girl today, go study then sleep at 10PM! But I think quite impossible lo, I mean, I'll sleep within 5 minutes when my book is out. Everyone knows that >): 
You think leh?

TOMORROW IS AFFIRMATION REHEARSAL!!!!!!
Hope to see, hope to seeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!