March 31, 2010

I just lost it

I am feeling really lousy from yesterday till tday.


Cried a few times this morning.

Started with mumy talking to me when I was half asleep.
"I know you haven't been doing well, your teacher called. It's ok, this time cannot get good results then still got mid year, just study harder, come, show me your reprot book"
-refuse-
"Don't just give up like that.. (laalalalalalalalalla)"

then she kept asking me if I was ok or not.
followed by talking to me about James cook.
Have been skipping sessions and tests.

many things made me upset after that.

Made so many people unhappy tday.
Then just, I offended Brandon.

SORRYYYYYYYYYYYY :/
Though I die die also don't want to say sorry just now, At least I'm saying sorry now ok!
So must forgive me! (of course lah! Don't forgive, next time I don't talk to you! :P)
对不起啦!Big people must generous! :D
See! I type chinese for you leh! So, cannot angry okokok? :D

Going out for tution now. OMFG, I'm so guai.
Should I go and meet Tina or Sherry after that?
Or should I just stay at home in case I screw people's mood up again):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!