March 5, 2010

Have you ever wondered about the things we tell ourselves before we fall asleep? We whisper the words in the dark, telling ourselves that we're happy, or that he's happy, that people will change their minds. We persuade ourselves that we can live without the people who have left. Each night before we fall asleep we lie to ourselves in a desperate hope that come morning, it will all be true.


Asked some people to help me blog, but ended up, nothing. THANK YOU LO!

HELLO PEOPLE! LONG TIME NO SEE ME POST??!?!? AHAHAH, BECAUSE I NO TIME!
Cause I study very hard ok! and I go to remedials etc. SO GUAI!!!!!

Afternoon assembly on Tuesday was quoted: "chicken backside" rofl!
Anyway, during pe:
Ms ho: ok, those name whom I call from the list, go over to take your height and weight. -referring to thouse over weight. *after she finish calling* Charman, you go also. your name is not in the list but just tell the teacher I want to check your height and weight again.
Me: wth...........................

(HEY! I'M CHATTING WITH DOUGLAS NOWWWW! MISS HIM SO MUCH!)

duckie says:
*==
*than dont think about me than
*i wan u to smile
*laugh
*and be the hyper charman i know
*forget about (part taken away)
*and move on
*your life...is alot more than what you think...its value...is like no other...cos only u can spend it
*hence..
*why not spend it with a smile?wont u smile ...if u have alot of money to spend?
*your still young
*that means still got alot more years to come
*be happy kk?
*^^

ok, back to topic.


band, zhiming and zhengyong kept asking me some super random question and made me damn paiseh!!! and zhengyong damn zi dong one k! take my water drink finish, never refill!!! went home then fjhfgjkdhfgk.

Wednesday, alfred's pe lesson. then they played badminton, but the shuttercock kept coming up to second floor.
so, me to theo: are they playing badminton or let's-try-to-shoot-it-up-so-alfred-can-go-and-take.
lollllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Then was super bored, pranked cs >:P

NO MOOD ): MY MUMMY TOTALLY MADE MY DESKTOP GO HAYWIRE! SO I DON'T LIKE BLOGGING WITH THIS LAPTOP!
Bye2


my life is screwed, because my mind is in a state where i can't do anything properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!