March 9, 2010

Nobody should ever forget that: you don’t need anyone who doesn’t need you.

Derry was super crazy tday! He was damn high because he flew solo tday. So, that resulted in me, having a mental chicken in my library >:P

HAHAHAH!

Received a text from someone during band, about my studies. you know who you are and thanks :)

Anway, band ended late tday, headed off to yewtee to meet T to pass him tickets.
Wanted someone to help me getaway from that irritatingdisgusting ass straight away after passing him the tickets but never pick up call>):
Luckily, got cheekiat to help! THANKS ALOT! :D


Then, bro texted me.
Bro: Lucy, what you want to eat?
C: WTF! WHAT LUCY!!!
Bro: okae. You dun want anything. No problem, maria.
C: Idiot lah! I want dinner you fat cowwwwww!
Bro: oh. you want stick?
C: I want dinner!!!! ):
Bro: No. You said fat cow.
C: Btw, it's steak. Not stick. Noob.
Bro: Financial crisis you dunno? Tsk tsk tsk...
C: Sorry bro, finacial crisis over liao, economy picking up, don't you know that!?!?!? NHH STUDENT?!
Bro: Means you can anyhow spend? Ya I noe you very rich. Use 100 dollars also nvm.
C: Sorry lo, if not for you, my $120 won't be gone k. Then I can buy my camera before serenade. So, let's not talk about your birthday present then, cannot anyhow spend. And horrr, you know I lost weight, my teachers scold me. So if I lose more weight and die, you're gonna feel guilty for your whole life!
Bro: I buy you mac.

YAY! WIN! ^^


I NEED TO SLEEP AND DREAM OF ME FINDING ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY CAMERA. THEN HOPEFULLY,  A CAMERA WILL APPEAR BESIDE ME WHEN I WAKE UP TOMORROW.
OK, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION.
GOODNIGHT.


jiamingjiamingjiamingjiaming! hehhehheh! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!