March 16, 2010

Have to go to school early in th morning tomorrow!
And, I'm happy because I'm gonna meet Theo before going to school! HAHAH! :D

Then, need to go to down to James Cook University for interview tomorrow!
OMG! I'm asked to go for an interview for an admission to the university!!!!!
lol, ok. I'm just joking. But I'm really going for an interview.
Hopefully it'll be the "bad news" because the bad news is good news for me.
I don't want to pay a few million for a good news.
*prays hard for bad news*

HAHAHA! You don't know what I'm talking about! >:d
I'm scareddddd! :/
Can someone like comfort me now???

Had band tday, did many stupid stuffs. lol. I like! hah!
Mr Chew: Why are your results like that?! Too busy with boyf is it?!
rofl.

Evan came! Super happy. But unfortunately, not enough time again.
I pumped the band tday :/ Sorry sec4s! Some could hear at the tone of my voice, I was about to cry.
okok, byebyebye!

WISH ME LUCK FOR BAD NEWS OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!