March 22, 2010

CHARMAN POUTS!

  AlicialalaTyx!                ❀     says:
*'Don't know when I'll be back again' EH CHARMAN WHERE YOU GOING! O: ):
Charman says:
*SECRET! HAHAH. YOU FRIGGIN STALKER!!!

AlicialalaTyx!                ❀     says:
*EH NO NOT YR STALKER. CELIA YR NO.1 FAN, I BE NO.2! LOL.
*EH DONT LEAVE US HERE LEY ):
Charman says:
*o.o



Got daddy to send me to school tday because I didn't want to walk to school with my injury.
But no difference though, I still walked around in class and school. As a result, my wound bleed again>):

I was asking around if it would leave a scar and everyone said it will.
*frowns*
So I kept pouting lo.
Ms Fina: Charmannnn~ Stop poutingggg!!! x5 times today! lollol!

Everyone asked if I was ok. OMG, like even for some random people I know whom we usually don't acknowledge each other in school. yay!

And I am figuring out why everything about me is linked to Ilays-.-
Example: OUCH! PAINFULLL! ): "then go find Ilyas and tell him" *blur*

After school, while waiting for Shia's remedial to end, I initiated to study.
Then after awhile, fell asleep :O

(Shia's remedial ended, came into my class)
Shia: I thought she studying? Study till fall asleep?
Yanting: ya, she was studying Maybe yesterday play until too tired, let her sleep bah.
HAHA! Not sure if I heard it correctly, cause I was half awake!

Then they used my injury as an excused for the backgate to be specially open.
Eugene: Next time fall down more often..
):

THEO! THANKS FOR SACRIFICING YOUR NEW SHOE!

Headed to lot, LJS, trained home.

Met Tina and co. around late evening,
Tina: OMG! You fell again?!?!?
Roy: This time you tried to jump over what? -.- or what stunts did you try to do?
Lynn: Very shocking meh! If Charman never fall then got something wrong already...
Shawn: ya lo.. She always one what!
Tina: lol! So what did you try to do this time?
Me: I haolian again lo): then play in th rain.
Lynn: -.-
Shawn: If you never fall, means you not Charman already.
Me: I bet I'm the only one who keeps falling even when I'm in secondary school lah! I rarely see grown ups  falling lo! My friends rarely fall also ): AIYA! NVM LAH! Maybe it means change of luck! :D
I sec1, got fall and got injured at my face at the exercise corner, sec2 is try to hao lian, want scare roy then ended up having to go for stitches, I every year also fall one time only last year never fall so that's why unlucky. Maybe this time I will lucky again! :D
Lynn: this girl siao one..

I HAVE TO CANCEL MY SHOOTS! WALAU! BLOODY FAGGOT! ):
I was looking forward for it lahhhhhh!
NO $$$ TO EARN = CANNOT BUY NEW PHONE!

*pouts*
my wound is bleeding again, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!