March 15, 2010

It seems like an ending but it's a new beginning

Just wanna thank those who brought gifts for me yesterday! >:D
Cookies, bears, chocolates and all! :D
lol, flowers were from th backstage. I CHEATED YOU PEOPLE! HAHAHHA!
Especially for shouting my name?! HAHAH! I heard one solo person shoutingggg!
Those who came and support the band, especially the Alumni.
I saw Wanyi yesterday! aahah! yay! (She's not in th same school as me btw, and I was not really surprised though cause I've got a feeling that I'll see her already. So yea.. Saw many "old" friends and people I know through Tina etc, didn't really go and talk to them though, just smiled at one another. lol)
And JAN! :D Not forgetting Jingyin and Zhenyuan! Was super glad, Jiaher and Kailing came! AND LUKMAN CAME TOOOOOOO! :D

ok, so now. Everything is like over so quickly. After so much preparation and planning, it's just like over within a few hours. I feel so weird right now:/
*pouts*

Missed the last train last night. So got daddy to pick me up and send Zhexi and Theo home.
My headache was killing me yesterday. And it was because I didn't eat. lol. I didn't know not eating could give you very very bad headache.
So, reached home at around 2am, dinner and sleep!
oh sorry, I didn't really sleep.
Someone called me to chat. So yea, I sort of fell asleep during the conversation then, "ahyeee charman. wei, you sleep le ah?" *wakes up* then continued chatting, "weiwei, charmannnnnn you sleep le ah" *wakes up again*
(-_-)


Gave me morning call tis morning but wasn't able to wake up. tsk. BUT I WOKE UP JUST RIGHT IN TIME TO GO FOR DNT! :D
Because I am a very nice person, I decided to give th rest of th band members a morning call.
But they ended up coming late anyway. EXCEPT FOR ME! :D
Ethan wong: what time did you reach home last night?"
Me: huh.. Around 2?
Ethan wong: Thank you for coming :D
Me: :D
(of course. please, minjiang texted me only when I'm in school saying that band members can be excused. Like 30mins after I gave him his morning call. So I scolded him and told him no point telling me when I'm in school then he said he thought Mr Tan would inform the band. wtf.)

Then Mr Wong kepy asking me to go home because he said that my eyes were swollen and small.
Yanting agreed with him. Tsk.

Had Maths after then headed to Westmall for subway.
I thank God for having friends that care about me more than their own enjoyment :)

Clark Quay in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!