March 18, 2010





HAHAH! I saw this and I was very happy! YOU KNOW WHYWHYWHY!????
It's becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
my recent posts are all so boring and I thought it would drop drastically!
*prays hard to thank god*

HAHAHA!

So, I went to James Cook University today (again). But this time, I was left to go home on my own!! ):
Spent $100 there tday.
Wanted to go bugis to get more shorts and topshop initially. But (boohoo) some friends not good! :P

Bused to AMK hub then trained all the way to Jp to meet my #No.1 fan and her friend!
lol, I mean Celia and Esther. HAHAH! Then had lunch, and walked around. Told them I won't go home unless I buy something. And I really made them stay till I buy something. Wasted lots of time thought, but worth it. BECAUSE, I FOUND MY RED LANYARD!
*grins*

Then I went around to see other stuffs and I was like "omg, this is so retardedzx and I want!"
So I bought whatever I want.

Then I wanted to get a wallet from m(phosis. but don't have th one I wanted already so bought one from 77th street. 3 of us were like "aiya! going to NY liao just buy lah!" So I did. Spent all my money like no tomorrow.
I think I'll buy new wallet soon. lol. (WHAO, LIKE SO FAST?!)

Celia: You must buy air ticket, come back and find us often ok! I want cry le.
Me: cannot lah! Tell you how many time already, I need to save money buy Chanel bags and Cartier watches!
lol. (repeats same thing x100)
Did some retarded stuffs thanks to Celia. made me super paiseh!




Evangeline says:
*it was a decision to finalise ur choice right!
Charman says:
*not really
Evangeline says:
*ohman u dunno how sad i was after hanging ur call
Charman says:
*i didn't really think much
*O:

GOING OVER TO SAF TOMORROW!
Managed to talk to Dr.Janice about not going over to James cook tomorrow.
:D


Evangeline says:
*ohman! this is so dumb lor. 
*but ohman, if u see yykoh!! I CANT IMAGINE HOW U WILL GO LIKE
Charman says:
*HAHAH!
*I wish you will be there if i see him lo
*I will scream mansxs
Evangeline says:
*OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!
Charman says:
*then my face! will turn red!
Evangeline says:
*HAHAHHA I WILL SCREAM WITH U AND HELP U TAKE A PICTURE WITH HIM. THIS TIME, NON SHAKY
*HAHHAHA
*YA!!!!!! OMG!!
Charman says:
*AHAHAH!
*and spam shots!
*omg wait.
Evangeline says:
*YESYESYES!
Charman says:
*stop
*if tomorrow i cannot see him, i will sad.
*so cannot high now

SO DAMN LAZY RIGHT NOW:/
My only motivation to go is because of YY KOH.
yea, ok, tell me that I'm dumb! I know, i know.. GO SLAP YOURSELF HARD!
IF YOU SEE HIM, I BET YOUR NOSE WILL BLEED OK!

Zhengyong confirmed his looks, and many other people too. Don't trust me, should trust zhengyong!



Suddenly, I feel like throwing tantrums now.
I feel grieve.
I feel like I need to sleep.
lol. bye


  
7eleven

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!