March 25, 2010

You

A nice guy with an evil mind,
why?

I FEEL SO UPSET RIGHT NOW >):
Just when I thought my wounds on both of my legs are going to recover, I noticed, my wounds got infected!!!!
*frowns*
So one side has got this stinging pain. ok, it's both sides.
D:
So right now, I'm expecting a fever a few days later. Or hours?!

Past few days for me was terrible.
I kept knocking my injuries into benches @ the canteen! >D:

seeeeeseeee, they also sad with me ):

ok, anyway, went to lot for lunch after school, Theo went to met Haikal so only 3 of us went.
then Yanting left like super early.
Saw wenbin and mika yupyupupypuyappp!
then chat then do work then go home!

Had fun with theo, azura in school lately.
yayayayayayay.

sad case, I'm busy the whole of this week.
anyway, ff showed me this vid! think it's super cute, but they super mean to th bear! like poor thing! ):



okok, byebyebye! I DIE!
leggg painnnnn! ):
bearbear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!