March 10, 2010

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI!
I WAS STUCKED ON MSN FOR THE PAST FEW HOURS!
ok, maybe one 1 hour. lol.

EGG said that po cannot fight people because po only knows how to jump! *boing biong!*
HAHAH!

Very random, I know. That's why I cannot continue posting already.
*pouts*


C    larence, 伟杰  TEEHEE           says:
*waiting for u to post
*before i go sleep
*lol
*my bedtime story (Y)






DOUGLAS, THANKS FOR CARING ABOUT ME! I'M NOT EMOTIONAL! I SO HAPPY! :D:D:D:D:D:D
SEESEESEE! HAHAH!
(I'm SOOOOOOOO tempted to post his email up! but no! not good idea!) HAHHA!


ok, so I accompanied Theo to get her drink outside school tday, then followed her back. While Tom waited outside school for me. (Like I never see him at all lo) But since that girl said that Tom accompanied me to go home that's why I decided not to reply her, so be it! >:P
HAHAH!
JERRY IS A VERY SMART BOY!
ok, I'm going insane. 

THEO, YOU ARE VERY NICE! :D
Because I didn't go for remedial, she told me what I need to know. lol. (sorry, my brain is not working properly after those spamming on msn)
ANYWAY, BOTH OF US SCORED A2 FOR ENGLISH! yay?

ok, I don't know what I'm talking about so let me crap for awhile until I feel happy about this stupid post then I shall go sleep ok! 
(replies: ok)
wtf-.-

I am angry already! Someone play cheat! Never wait patiently for my post, then just login into my blog to see what I'm typing. yeaaa, whatever that I'm typing nowwww. CHEATER! YOU BLOODYJFEHJFGJH.

WL! I JUST REMEMBERED, I HAVEN'T DO MY DNT! CHARMAN, ALL TH BEST, I SALUTE YOU K!

HEN FAN LEH NI MEN! WO BU XI HUAN GEN NI JIANG HUA LAH! WEI SHEN ME NI MEI CI DOU ZHE YANG DEEEEE! DA BAI CHI! 
You didn’t want me to get hurt, and you were right. I needed protection because people can’t be trusted. I learned my lesson.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!