March 17, 2010

When?

I didn't have anything to do, I was too lazy to do my assignments.
I don't want to sleep because I'm worried about tomorrow's tests they'll run on me.
So, I decided to look at all my photos. 
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SMILED IN A PHOTO BECAUSE YOU MEAN IT?


(2008's serenade)

When was the last time I laughed for more than an hour
When was the last time I have my most spastic smile ever


When was the last time you smile and ignore about showing your baby fats and all


When was th last time you did silly stuffs with your friends and you enjoyed it all


I miss yaya.
I miss going to bugis with him and monkey.


I miss the dinobbq group, I miss taking photos of smiley faces and fishing gang.

And I miss smiling and meaning it,
What about you?



As we grow up, there are things we see that we won't see when we're young. And as we grow up, we always tell people how much we know, when sometimes, not knowing much is better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!