March 14, 2010

It’s not about who you’ve known the longest, it’s about who’s never left your side.

Had rehearsal at SP yesterday, miss that place super much! Stood at one sport, I could remember clearly what happened last serenade. (Bring yesterday back around) I miss Jiaher soooo much! hahah, still remember how Andy gave all of us each a hug and how all of us cried on stage while playing amazing grace and how we juniors cried so much when saiful sang my way.

After that, returned to school in th late evening.
Thanks to Saiful soooo much for locking the door so that I could vent my (frustration)?!
It was something that I needed. xiexieni!

Then Evan, Sheena and Celia to come in and check if I was alright.

Went up to bandroom again, cried again. But this time, theo came over, ave me a hug and cried with me.
So in my mind was like "uh... why is she crying???" Then I stopped and comfort her.
(I cry, in the end must comfort her -.-)

Theo: *crying* Are you feeling better now? Douglas told me to take care of you when he left So here I am, I'll cry with you when you cry.
Me: WTH LAH YOU STUPID GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
hahahah! but I felt a lot better after that, thanks Theo!
Shared sorrow is half a sorrow.
And Douglas :)

Stayed back with dawn and Celia to pack files, cried again.
This time, had Sheena, Evan and Tiq here with me>:)
heh, I like talking to them alot. BUT I THINK TIQ SHOULD TALK MOREEEE!

Late dinner with Celia, Esther, Evan, Sheena and Tiq after that. (L)


WE WILL MAKE IT THROUGH
Remember when I told you, I promise that I will not let one of us fall.
Teamwork, passion, mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!