March 10, 2010

Keep going right back to the one thing that I need to walk away from.

When I keep telling myself to move on when things are not like before.


Skipped remedials, apparently, my class loves English remedial, so I guess attendance will be 99% later on.
therefore, I'm home early! :D

ok, I got daddy to sent me to school this morning again. Have been doing that a lot lately >:X
So, some pig very pro, wake up already then went back to sleep again so ended up late for school, very late.
tsk! the taxi driver should drive slower next time!

I need to shower, (I FORGOT TO BUY LUNCH)
Hopefully, Sherry will come by later.
TODAY, I DIE DIE MUST MEET HIM!


I've got a "mysterious" friend, Jia Ming! HAHAHA! Actually, I know him for a very long time already. But I don't know him 
Don't tell you anything!!!!!!! >:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!