March 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUMMY!! :D
I just had an agreement with the shop owners etc to lie to my mummy and tell her that all th stuffs she wants is being bought! HAHAH! (but i bought it before that and already told them to help me keep it!) They were very good liars. But i'm not a very good actress >):
(I think you get what I mean right?)

Morning and th whole of my afternoon was not very pleasent for me,
I hate t cry but i can't help it.

Kenneth and Amirul should be in camp now.
The band gave them presents to thank them, guess what was it?!
omgomgomgomgomgomg.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's none other than a none camera phone! HAHAH!

I think we band members should buy more of none camera phone too! If not go HQ always no phone to use! ):
ok, I want to go and watch my show liao!
zaijian!


I need to stop caring about the things you do,

it's not good for me.
Especially when you manage to tear me apart,
like paper without even caring a little bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!