March 21, 2010

HELLO LOVELIES! :D

Guess why am I up so early?????
Because....................................... I'm going out! And I am very eggcited!
Easter is just around the corner tooooo! Super eggcited!


yayayay! I'm gonna go out now!

and before that, short post about yesterday!
Lynette and Zhengyong kept talking to me about not going etc.
"If you go, we'll surely be in the library betting when you'll come back then, most of us will 'aiya! 3months later sure come back' and see if it's true or not!"
then they kept talking to me about the lifestyle there.
TSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! NOW I
M HAVING SECOND TOUGHTS! BUT STILL, BEING HERE IS NOT AN OPTION FOR ME!!!!>:(

Then went over to level KTV.
didn't really do much there though.
And now, I suck at pool because I haven't been playing it since the last time at guild! ):
feel so depress right now!!! :/

Hopefully, my dearies can cheer me up later on! BYE!

Me: mummy, i'm going out ok...
Mum: where? for?
Me: ECP with theo and friends, cause they are really important to me.
mum: ok:)

WHAO! LIKE TOTAL CRAZYNESS!
SHE'S ALLOWING ME TO DO SO MUCH NOWWW! :D


YAYAYYAYBYEBYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!