March 28, 2010

YAY, I'm doing this again!...
Comment taken from website, about Swiss Winds!


went swiss winds concert ytd.
yeah it was fun chatting and joking around!
haha slacked around at lot first.
then went dover at around 550?
concert in progress...
their marching is cool haha.
then went mac for supper.
so nice! lol sitting in a circle like so poor thing.
walked home after that.
thanks for ytd(:

http://unexpected-rhythms.blogspot.com/2010/03/went-swiss-winds-concert-ytd.html

140310 swiss serenade!
went to support our swiss winds.
they seriously rocked the stage!
they were awesome, marvelous, superb, fantastic, wonderful...!
looking forward to the next concert! ^^

http://cuiting.blogspot.com/2010/03/were-from-line-camp-claps.html


3) Swiss Winds Concert 
(Encouraged to go, because Swiss Winds is a good band)

http://unitypercs.blogspot.com/2010/02/hey-percussionist-there-are-several.html



then we slacked awhile......then go see concert ler!
it was VERY NICE
and cool
haha their band got ranking also
bet better than hillgrove cheap band xD




& just now .. saw this guy im crushing on . wwwaaaahhh !
see him like see one prince from Cinderella .
hahah ! esp with Swiss Winds uniform . 
he play the thingg .. what arh ?
the DOOKDOOKDOOK !.. 
aaalaa ! the instrument give beats to the marchers laaa!
susah sangat ! so big .
wahh , i know he like , sec 3 or sec 4 ? 
but really kewl seyh . hahah ! 
indah and sab likes the commander issit ?
the one that holds smth like a sword .. highest rank laahh !
hahah ! he also cute bt my crush .. BETTER ! 
(OPPS SANDRAAAA :X)

-


Went for band yesterday.
Thanks to my injury, I was late. The journey to school was terribly tiring.
Took me 30mins!


Texted theo
Me: Leg hurts and the pants is making it worse (something like that)
-skipped front part-
Theo: I shouted to your chihuahua then they looked at me. haha. not bad ah, you train them until they recognise their breeds.
Me: HAHAHAH! Of course! I'm a good trainer. But I'm still at the taming par. Cause they anyhow bark and bite people.
Theo: I hope your taming will be sucessful. Cause Singapore everything also fine. Later you kena fine for not taming your dogs. haha. And Singapore is civilised, so they anyhow bark later people look down on you.
Me: sad case. Who ask me so kind, go pick up some dogs from the street. So sorry that my dogs barked at you ):
Theo: nevermind. used to it. like your chicken use com and spam me.
Me: My pets all multi talented what you want! lol.
Theo: nice one. your pets (part taken away)
Me: Need money buy cam and clothes, no money bring them shave.




Then performance after that @West Coast Park.
Zhengyong was so nice to me yesterday! HAHAHH!


ok, meeting Shia soon, then CO's concert! ^^
cause Joshua and I planned something :P


EGGCITED!


Practice Piano now):
mummy suddenly kpkb O:
*rolls eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!