March 17, 2010

Went for remedial tday. Then accompanied Theo till 12pm, rushed home showered and waited for mummy's call for me to go down.

Headed to James Cook University then after.
Was super bored while mummy was talking inside the room and I have to sit out for so long!!!
Thank goodness I had my phone with me, can sms. But my phone CMI.
I went in after, so, concluded that I'll have to go all the way back to James Cook University to take two tests tomorrow, in the morning ):
Then I'll have to go home on my own! I don't even know how the f am I going to go home from there. So bargain with mummy for me to go out since I'll be going home alone. And she allowed! yay!
She better lo! She's going to leave me alone there to do the tests leh!


While walking out, heard them talking and then I infer that I'll know th place inside out within this year.
(If you get what I mean- I'll have to go there very often in future)

BUT SHOULD I GO OUT TOMORROW???? ):
Aiya, even if I want to, no one pei me. Tina will only be back at 8pm, Sherry is low profile(wtf)

P/s. I did go there for an intake interview. But it wasn't for any admission to the uni. I was just joking--

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!