March 21, 2010






Had a great time tday! 
Thanks babes.

Shall blog about tday, some other day.
Because there's something I die die have to blog tday.

Was going home and it was raining.
Typical me, don't like to bring umbrella and loves to walk in the rain.
So I did. 
Then, this guy, came over to pass me his umbrella, I "gey kiang" say don't need and smile back to him. Then he insisted, but I don't want to.
So, I ran across the road (not walk because there was nothing troubling me and my bag not waterproof-.-) So, I fell at stonemented, my skin came off, I got up and ran into shelter, I fell again.

I got up on my own.

Blood flowed out, like so much seriously, then everyone was looking at me. 

I continued walking.
Telling myself that I am strong.
(OF COURSE!)
*looks up proudly*

Many people came and asked me if I was ok, some wanted to pass me their handkerchief but I didn't accept. Then, just nice dad called. 

Then I cried. And on the way back, he was telling me that I didn't change at all, telling me that everytime I fall, I would cry, then told me what happened when I was three.

My injury hurt, but it's ok, it didn't hurt as much as what I've gone through last year, so this, is nothing compared to what I've gone through.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!