March 19, 2010

First of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SANDRA! AND BELATED ONE  TO LIM YANTING! 
:D

Went over to SAF band today for some familiarization. I didn't see him there though:/ (oh sad..) But it's ok! I met Clive (Who is now playing French horn, I wonder why)! A super ex trumpeter from swiss! :D
But I still think Y.Y KOH better! Right Sheena?

Then I got to know a trumpeter, Audrey!
:D

Cornet section was given yakult drink! I like! HAHAH.
And a balloon?!?! Which is not blown at all. :P

PIMPLE ON MY NOSE!
I was veryyyyyyy annoyed(?)
People kept calling me the Rudolph girl because of th pimple on my nose.
"Ahye, now like getting bigger leh"
me: is this th first time you see me having pimple?!?!
them: YES!
-.-

I sad. They keep making fun of me >):
Like it's world news like that. Tsk. Even Mr Chew asked.
oh dang.


Then after, went to lot with XinH, Celia and Esther.
Xinhui left after that.
Went up to roof to slack, called Cheekiat then, he rushed down but told him I don't want to meet him >:X

Saw Weiting :) HAHA.
Weiting: I SAW YOU!!! THEN I WAS LIKE SHIT, OMG.
(because she thought I was going shout her name in public. But no! I didn't have th mood to do so! sososososo... I'm very nice!)

Reached home rather late, but mummy was very nice not to question me and give me some time alone.
So placed my bag down, and walked all the way to Ten mile.
OMFG, next time, I may even walk to woodlands.

Randomly called Lynn.
But she was so busy doing god knows what @ her usual place, rebel--
she was too busy to talk to me..

ok, shower then sleep!

I feel so tired, I'm exhausted.
Next few days will be spent wisely with my loved ones like theo and friends and family.

There'll be many things that I'll miss.
But I don't belong.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!