November 26, 2009

一个人好累

I want my life.
no, acutally, I need it.

You know, sometimes it's so hard to put things into words and say it. Then finally, you can but you can't do it because you don't want to look vulnerable and you don't want to upset others.
It's funny how straight forward and sarcastic I am when I speak to people but when it comes down to things like these, I can't do it. Because I don't like making people angry. Or rather, I'm afraid to do so.

Y'know recently I've been thinking. People always wants me to improve and be better.
But improve what actually?
Th understanding that my grades are important. Or because they want me to succeed and be happy in future.

I lost many things this year.
And there's something I need to admit. Which is I HAVE NOT GOT OVER ANY OF THEM.
Surprisingsurprising.
I DON'T/NEVER LET GO OF THINGS. Not even till the very end.
(ok, then at this point, some of you or maybe all of you will feel cheated. But don't forget, I've been lying to myself too) But I really have to let go this time. If not, I'll have so many things to hold on to and it's really tiring. I've lost my interest in blogging too. That explains why my post are so dcxzcaasd.
But I'll still continue blogging, can't bear to leave all my heart work behind. Because I miss th past, and this blog is th only place that keeps the memories.


Password Protected: The answer is obvious

I wanna get lost from my life sometimes, sit on the side and watch the world go by, I wanna get lost and I don’t know why.

WHOA, I actually posted how I really feeeel.
Alright, I should stop whining already.
I need to let go.
I just deleted some of my emails. Likes so impossible to delete 5898 emails in a day.
 I shall start all over again.
I'm going out. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!