November 23, 2009

OH Yea, It's always my fault.
"Its not that i'm angry, just upset. You kept promising yourself that you won't think about him. You broke it. You don't even know what is he thinking right now. Like you said, maybe you are already another nobody in his life, no longer an exception for him. I just don't understand why. If he doesn't care anymore, why are you still going back on what you said? How would you feel if you were in my shoes. To rush back after a long day at work just to look for you but you didn't give me a chance, I wouldn't have to drink like a mad cow if you replied to my msgs and told me why. I told them that i wouldn't get worked up if he meets you, but think, how would I feel if he brags about it? If you gave him the chance, it is as good as I have none already. Yes, go on. What do I get in the end? You ignoring my msg and going back to someone who doesn't even care."
(above post was being leeched)

1) I promised myself, like what you've said. Not you.
2) Are you blaming me for you drinking?
3) I didn't meet him as well, so you should get your facts right. I didn't even give him my number.
4) Who is like to go to, is actually my problem.
KNOW WHERE YOU STAND.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!