November 20, 2009

Just because I try not to talk about it doesn’t mean that I am over it, that I feel better, or that I am ever going to be okay.

I also hate dislike people to ask cheerfully how you are when they
now you’re feeling like hell and expect you to say “fine”.

So if you are still expecting th answer, please go and die.




This was initially our design for the noticeboard.
want to see the final one??
come tomorrow (:





I slacked alot during tday.
And I mean seriously alot. Don't know what has gotten into me.
Especially after i heard something.............
*sighs*

Had bad Headache, this one is the worst i ever had. Think it's because I was drenched from head to toe yeterday and went straight into air conditioned places.

Anyone got ice pack?
I need it tomorrow >):
SHINGZ! My head is spnning like *i cannot say* and I'm down with fever.

LaiZy is big bully you know?!
after band, rushed to lot to do printing. was telling esther how bad i was to zchxhhxch in th past.

then dad called. told him i wanted sakae for dinner!
omg, like so nice he brought me there!

messaged my bro who is currently @ camp. (make him jealous)
like seriously surprising?! he skipped npcc for th whole year then finally decided to go for th camp.
but i went to dye his hair purple red. omg, he panic like crazy. super funny.
so let's hope he won't get into trouble with his officer.

anyway,
tomorrow we're gonna have swiss flashmob!
i'm not going to tell you what is it now. because it's suppose to be a surprise.
a fail one i guess.
hhahaa. but nuffnangers will most probably know what it is.
so shut up and let's see if th flashmob is going to be sucessful or an epic fail @ swiss tomorrow.

I'm going to die from headache.
like can't think properly right now.
need wake up super early tomorrow.
goodnight!

Isn’t this the moment where one of us is supposed to say,

‘This is ridiculous. We love each other, all couples go through this.
Let’s give it another try?’
“— The Story of Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!