November 11, 2009

The ultimate test of a relationship is to argue but still hold hands.

I was happily reading and broswing through FML and reading my old posts and chatlogs when reality hit me again. (SUCKS BIG TIME!)
and so..,


For the past three hours I’ve been sitting here. Blogging: Typing, backspacing, rewriting, deleting, editing, revising. And I just want to let you know -pouring your heart out isn’t easy.

Because, first it needs courage to let people know who you feel, may be embarassing and may make them look down on you.
Then, you have to think about the people reading this! You may hurt them, get them pissed, get them irritated.
COURAGE, that's what i really need.
Sometimes I wish you’d pay more attention to my favourite songs, because the lyrics sing the words that I’m too scared to say.


ok, forget it.

---
Was late for class as usual, so was taking my own sweet time walking to school (eating mr bean's pancake, again. like i did that for th pst one week already?!) then i received a call.
So decided to skip classes.
Got home early tday, ate pancake with grand dessert on top of it. (I like! x6)

ok, i know, i'll get fat, i know. But it makes me happy.


ohya, and my brother just showed me in the simplest way, how relationships can end. (by secretly reading his sms >:X)
GIRLS: TOO INSENSITIVE, BREAKS GUYS' HEART. and..
GUYS: DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE GIRLS FEELINGS AND BREAK GIRLS' HEART!
so actually, both breaks both's heart.

it's when girls get insensitive and do things that will unknowingly make the guy jealous/break their hearts and it's when guys do things like break up with the girl thinking that it'll be better for them (the guys) and ignore the fact that the girls will be upset etc whatever shit.

so may i know what are both gender thinking when they say s/he hurt s/he?
because in fact, both hurt each other.

And a way to hurt each other is by lying to each other!
Let me ask you a question.
ARE WHITE LIES LIE?
YESSSSS!

ok, so can you give me th defination for white lies?
(I can't find the defination so i'll give you the defination people always give me)
"White lies are lies that won't hurt and do no harm."

if this is what you have been thinking all along,
please go kiss a dog's ass.
(I came to this point because i couldn't think of something better for you to do)

WHY?!
Because,
white lies are still lies and all lies hurt!
(and this is a fact! If you do not agree, you should jump down the building because you are lying to yourself)

What makes it hurt is that you'll make the people you lied to feel that they are not worth the truth!
so, fuck yea for lying to me!
whether it's done purposely or not.

ok, i lie too, who doesn't?
it's just a matter of time when your lies will be exposed.
am i the noob kind of liar or the poorpro kind?

THATS IT! I DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE THIS TOPIC ANYMORE!
I JUST RECEIVED A TEXT ASKING ME TO DO THE NOTICEBOARD FOR OPEN HOUSE!
OMG, I'M SUPER HELPLESS NOW!!!!
EVENEVAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!