November 18, 2009

I FUCKING DROPPED MY PHONE INTO TH DAMN DRAIN!

Don't ask me how i did it, I would like to know it to. I wanted to throw it. But i wasn't aiming for th drain.
now it's super scratched. Wait, it has already been scratched many times due to th numerous uncountable times it dropped on th floor, Ahem, I dropped it th very first day i used it. When venting my fustrations, when I just throw it trying to aim it to just drop on my bed but too with much energy, went right onto th ground.
YOU KNOW WHEN I GOT IT BACK, IT WAS FILLED WITH ALGAE?! Wtf..............................

ok, my face look chui ttmx. Shall go colour my face then upload it again tomorrow.
photo credit: theo

Received a sms from minjiang.
Tim tan wants th banner to be done by 10am tomorrow, blahblahlaaaa ...please do it to save your
ass and to repay my greatness of being a part of retrieving your stupid phone. lol

TAN MIN JIANG AND AMIRUL!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS ALOT SERIOUSLY K!
ESP AMIRUL! HE WENT DOWN TH DRAIN JUST TO GET IT BACK FOR ME! touched!
*tears*

OMG! NOTICEBOARD FOR OPEN HOUSE, INVITATION CARD FOR BAND DINNER AND FOOD COORDINATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random: I chatted on th phone all th way till 1am last night and then was super high after that, cannot sleep and slept @ 3am plusplus! wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

I now stamina already >):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!