November 12, 2009

Stanley, theo and the rest of th guys went to town to meet th victim of their scam tday. like blind date like that!( the theme is "my boyf and i)
lol. So before that, stanley went to make his hair center parting and put on specs and th cross necklace.
double lol k!

But i really pity th victim.
First, he scam money in game from th victim, now in real life.
Theo is acting as th girl in th game which is stanley.
haiiiiiiiiiiii!

READ! Briefing for th scam. super funny!



I very guai, went home.
*grins*
so if anything happen, I'm innocent horrrr!



-
You know why I dislike to be close with people?!
It's because everytime I get close to someone, they will leave me and I dislike it alot.
So it's not my fault.
Stop being nice to me and getting close to me if you are going to leave.


Because my problem is not with you.
It's with you, coming close to me then leaving me suddenly and waltzing back and expect forgiveness!
pttfs!
GTFO!



Alright, I'm going out.
Can't stand it @ home.
Shall stay over at someone's house, i don't know who but it's sure to be someone staying at woodlands
*winks winks*

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!