November 15, 2009

When you’re dreaming with a broken heart,
the waking up is the hardest part.



Band yesterday, I was doing library stuffs when Evan's and Sheena's head "popped out" made me so happy.
lol, and guess what, another head "popped out"
and th last head, belongs to Alfred Oh! HAHAHAH.
He came to band leh! OMG! and thanks for th sweet!

So did my scores while i chatted with them. I like! ^^
chat for like super long. Nowadays teenage girls very da dan uh! lol.
then alfred keep doing stupid actions and saying no link stuffs. Obvious where he picked it all up from.

And I finally got my long awaited letter! >:D
but! I found it too short): I want to read more! those I can read for like veryyyy long one!
HAHAH. THANKYOUEVANMUCH!!

Went westmall for awhile, was super sarcastic at that point.
but must admit, my sarcasm *thumbs up!*

Shuwen was already @ jeff's place dying her hair.
So went over and meet them @ shuwen's place, and my hair,
FAILFAILFAIL!
Found the mixture all on someone else's hair.
"Charman uh! Help you like helping one kid cut hair leh! please, stop moving so much and talking so much....
and stop! stop! ok, stop everything you're doing! stop!"
"ok, damn it. you really very playful! 14 years old kid!"

(look down!)

saddd ):
HAHAHAH.



Was disappointed but what I could do was nothing, nothing at all. Because afterall, it's my fault. I started it, thought you would be more patient, to change back, is almost impossible. So this is it, I knew it and I went back, lying to myself that this time, it would be fair but then again, I did it wrong, I've broken's someone's heart and it all went wrong
This isslow death, like sucide, nothing else


P/s. You know who, thanks for waking me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!