November 7, 2009

Move on

don't crawl through life.


TAG REPLIES
zhiying: eh *****, you where not happy. come add my msn talk, don't come my gf tagboard kpkb ok?
zhiying: [email]
zhiying: bunch of nosey parkers, if you got nothing to do go and help your mom to buy some groceries,
zhiying: stop poking your noses into other people's problem.

san.driyya: Wah. This I can laugh even harder! XD
san.driyya: LOL, I think even if those spammers talk face to face with your boyfr, they won't even realise it !
san.driyya: Lame! Haha. Anyway, tagged you (:
reply: HAHAHAHAHA. you funny girl! Don't worry, when that happens, it'll be even too late to think and react to it.

*****: sad life. bf still dosen want reply?
reply: yea, I'm sorry I've got a sad life and that it bothers you alot): anyway, your english is a little bit funny, you should work on it.

Darren: NIceone senior So many people come ur blog de >< , heh ! Tagg
reply: last time got more! HAHHA. I'm popular, can't help! :d

DisAgree: -_- answer ni ma lah shooo..
reply: *thumbs up*

AGREE: answer please
reply: answered. Be patient if you want a reply. cause i'm not like you, can sit infront of the com staring at my blog, i've got things to do

Esther: omg , damn funny ! CHARMAN , see i so nice , after so tired still come tag your blog ! I go sleep le
Esther: HAHAHA . Bye >< Next time come tag you again hahah
reply: free jokes.

C.Shift6^: fcktards -_-
reply: aha!

(L)SHOPPING: [url][link][/url] [big][center][b][u] GEO LENS AT $12! SUPPLYING! M)PHOSIS TO
(L)SHOPPING: [url][link][/url] [big][center][b][u] GEO LENS AT $12! SUPPLYING! M)PHOSIS TO

Lame: Dun love her then love you meh? LOLOLOL
Lame: Lame
reply: rofl!

Evangeline,: HAHAHA HI CHAR<3 why everybody so concerned over ur love life!? haha so funny.!
Evangeline,: geeeez. nice smile with theo! hehehehe. and ur letter is going to be ok! I PROMISE! haha
reply: :D gimme gimme!

AGREE: I think ***** is right. did he ever comfort you when you cry.
reply: 6 April, I was crying. Although he wasn't physically beside me, he waited alone in lot and kept waiting till 9pm until i stopped crying and brought me home. For that, for waiting for me, etc. it meant alot, alot seriously. so shut up!! "did he ever comfort you when you cry?" awwww.

Someone: im confuse whats happening... -.-
reply: same :)

duck: =-=
reply: omg!
 
 



----------------
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XINYUAN, HUI QI, ZHENYUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
woah, so many people's birthday yesterday. /month? no):

Alright, I'm not @ home now, so photos next time.
After band, cabbed to CCAB for nco graduation parade.
Jerome and wei en! :D
Went with kenny, esther, minjiang, zhiying, celia and cat ^^
:D
 
Anyway, Many people were there, I know many of you saw me.
I know i know. lol.
 
*feels tap on my shoulder*
C: uh. what? (was a little rude because i thought it was esther)
-(don't know who this person is) uh, you charman right?
C: uh, yea.
- I read your blog leh! hahahaha *giggles all the way and walk away*
C: lol, -.- *carried on talking food with esther*
 
HAHAHHA.
Anyway, I got to touch th mace! and I was so amazed by it, I volunteered to carry it around. lollol.
 
kenny: uh, after you take this, you like become retarded like that.
lol! *pokes*
knock your head then you know!
 
Bussed to plaza sg, slacked there, then rushed home.
before that, went yishun to lalalala.
*grins*
Almost got locked outside house.
 
Ok, I want scold people soon liao. But I'll hold it until i reach home.
Tomorrow, rememberance day(!!!!). Need wake up super early leh!
I should go home now >):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!