November 21, 2009

It's funny how there are times when we say things we don't mean, and other times, we mean things we don't say.

School open house tday was a total fail. People who came back were mostly seniors or our own people.
Then let's talk about our very own swiss flash mob,

Flash mob is a large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, then perform an unsual action all at the same time/breif of time and after that, quickly desperse or go back to normal.
I'm lazy to put videos here. So go to youtube and find out what is it really like.

ok, back to topic. My point is that th flast mob was totally fail, as predicted.




Had complains for th noticeboard from mr tan.
The noticeboard really that bad meh! ):
walau!


First thing I woke up this morning was to answer a few calls asking me to rush down to school to do noticeboard because there were a few problems.
So rushed down and I didn't have my breakfast! Only ate at 2 plus pm. was hungry like crazy. But don't know where i got so much energy from to run around th school without shoes and play games. lol.

Only performed for parade, and junior sub me for concert. Someone would know why >O:
"ya, she was with love. looking for you...."
nice one! hahahah!

& THANK YOU GABRIEL! :D


awww, i see you were disappointed because you didn't get to see what you wanted. -'-

so while they were playing in concert, i want to take photo with those playing one by one to disturb them. lol!
Anyway, did many stupid stuffs like spitting ice at people/teachers etc.
Friggin funny. Was LaiZy's idea but I was th one who did it in th end.

go back to your pasir ris please.
Went to find minj after band.
she told me something,  got me mad pissed.
So was cursing and swearing all th way. Scare her to death! HAHAH! Because she said she never seen me angry before.
minj: charmannn! you damn lau lan leh!


Created trouble after that. they called people down but turn out to be a bunch of losers. LMAO

went to MCafe after that and spammed double chocolate. ordered so many just to cool me down.
drank too much and then got cold and trembled. like so silly.
cabbed home.




IF HIS ROOM  IS LIKE THAT, I TELL YOU I WOULD WANT TO STAY OVER AT HIS HOUSE EVERY NIGHT K! that room of his, i like!

You kept texting me telling me that you'll be there for me even when i ignore you, you never stop.
xoxoyouyouyou,

I kept laughing just now after picking up a phone call.
HAHAHAH! super cute k! omg! So noob. I can scam people leh! *grins*
All their reaction like so funny. hahah!
ke ai you know?!
TDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!
hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


I wanted to flood my whole post with sarcastic comments and very insulting sentences. Then, after seeing something, i totally cannot do it. So this is it, I can't bring myself to do it.
ok, i'm so going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!