November 19, 2009


Had band tday, half day.
morning drills, sec3 batch super cute k! ahahaahah.
loves.

I was busy with running up and down, in and out of library.

was doing noticeboard and I came upon this!!!


GUESS WHO!
AHAHAHAH!


After band, went in th rain.
Stupid school, no shelter for us to any bus stop.
Went to met Darren with Minjie, then cabbed down to panjang and off to lot.
Wanted to go jurong then boonlay at first. But what to do, super drenched liao.

So went to lot, look for open house stuffs.
Had lunch.
I carried th "i cannot say" hot soup with both of my hands!
She tried but was super hot, almost got burnt.

Didn't go go home immediately to shower so made someone angry.
"Wait, I haven't forgive you leh!"
"no more sua already ok!"
HAHAHAHHA!
sorry lah k!

Haiyo, anyway, noticeboard is almost done, one down.
but one new task added. I die liaoxzxz.

Super much thanks to Howard for noticeboard.
and many thanks to zhengyong for crappy ideas and making a mess for us to clear up.

I was told not to be so vulgar i my blog anymore if not my tagb will be spammed with something that has got to do with zy. rofl.


Don't want talk so much liao.
bye.

P/s. I love my previous two post and I don't know why.

P/s/s. I went to dye my bother's hair brown, purple, red, and he have to report to school tomorrow, his school people all so guai, he comfirm die! haahahah. Love to see him panic.
hahha! HOW TO HELP HIM LEH! ):

P/s/s/s. Should I fall sick? But i want have fun leh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!