November 12, 2009

Tell me I’m not making a mistake. Tell me that you’re worth the wait. And that you’re always going to be here. Make me believe that I am making the right decision by still holding on. Show me that you’re going to be around to catch me when i fall.


TAG REPLIES!

zhiying: beer want hug uh? i give you la (:
jiahao: ya we friendly
zhiying: my friends also want beer, all can hug?

zhiying: eh weekiat charman your gf uh>

zhiying: eh ***** i give you my add liao leh. why never add me msn, want we arrange meet outside la.
zhiying: dont come to tagboard and talk
jiahaokimchi: eh ya la, come out we chit chat nia

zhiying: and agree, you want go talk your motivational speech go be school counsellor or something

jiahao: eh wuji come out talk la you ****ing keyboard warrior

zhiying: eh ****** , whats your prob, you at here talk lot of jiao wei right, come out la.

zhiying: dogs.
zhiying: eh ***** buay song lai la hor, come in here huan lo so much.
zhiying: and wow, i ****ed your mother,


Darren: Damn it -.- You smoked . walao ! D: stop leh , i also stop le Tagg ! (:
reply: I didn't ^^  i'm good girl!

Beer*****: lol selling beer ^^ one jug one hug X:
reply: thanksxzxzxzxzxx, no advertising please

AliciaTan!: Heyhey. ^^
reply: Sup,

AGREE: you gt nthing to say now.just give in to the fact that he dun love you anymore and move on.
reply: I already said yes, whatever. SECOND TIME I'M TELLING YOU THIS, IT'S EITHER YOU PUT DOWN YOUR NAME OR YOU SCRAM! Don't make me doubt you about being one of my friend.

JUNKIAT: her post all like just to reply to tags. LOL! you protect? don't fake. you also she she cute when
JUNKIAT: her face is red
reply: then help me ask people to stop tagging me so much including you. zzz I don't like replying to so many tags if you don't know.

weekiat: no, i'll protect her from you

JUNKIAT: see face and cheeks red?

Lynn: I won't allow her to go, stop dreaming
reply: you are no better -.- tina will also scold her if i tell her jrktbgbgb. AND I ALSO NOT GOING EVEN IF YOU ALLOW ME. IS THEY CRAZY. I told them i not going but they purposely ignore. ): "shut up lah!"

weekiat: WHATS UR MOTIVE JUN?!

JUNKAIT: so to see cc face red, during chalet you know what to let her drink! LOL!
reply: -.- I already tell you and the rest I'M NOT GOING............... don't lie to yourselves.

san.driyya: I'm back! ^^ Wahahas..
reply: :D

wwweiling: Ally: you knw what?! charman has the ability to make people do things that they don't usually
wwweiling: do/like to do. WEEKAIT! you don't tag ppl in our sch then come tag cc horrrrrrrrrrrrr
reply: lol, also not i ask them tag one. zzz. I got special ability and i'm a jinx! later i curse you uh!

*****: your bf fail and you two time still want to talk to much.
reply: I already say i think two time not enough leh?

Jan: Get a life lah spammers, & WOW , you wanna get ****ed, go geylang lah,
Jan: or are you too ugly to get one girl yourself ?
reply: yay! jan! :D

sheesha: when? and where to go?
reply: I don't go sheesha (: you can try one at haji lane, aladin.


charissa: ok.tagged.:] linked
reply: okk

WOW: i wish i can be your bf. the thoughts of you make me want to fucck you
reply: then continue wishing and fuck off

-
Tday, I got to accompany someone because the rest are going to th meet my-boyf-and-i thing! HAHAH.
alright,
I'm late for class again.
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!