November 11, 2009

If we really want to be full and generous in spirit, we have no choice but to trust at some level.

I'm up. And I can't go back to sleep.
Anyway, parade till 9pm plus, back to school at 10pm, slacked to 11 ++ pm and home.
in bus, kenny: charman like become more and more retard leh.
!!!!

And I did something super I can't believe it lah!
I reported what i did to someone controlling me (-_-)
Super tired, slept and I am up again.



you know not! ):




TAG REPLIES!

duckie: TAGGED...before going oversea
reply: bon voyage! HAHAH

C.Shift6^: lol -.- i dun know who ur talking about so i can't poke / scold u :3 ^^
reply: awww, no bike):

san.driyya: Woah. I realise I'm here to tag everyday leehh ( :
reply: yay! x5 loyal reader is back!? HAHAHAHA

Lame: Eh, since you dislike her so much den keep coming to probe into her blog for what? Go take care of
Lame: your own business lah.
Lame: And you really shouldn't blabber. Cause people dun understand what you are talking about most of the
Lame: time.
reply: LOL! yea! unwanted attentions go away!

zhiying: lol ***** looks whos computer hero. joke.
reply: me ): rofl.

Nick: i shall be nice and tag u back
reply: i got tag you meh-.-

*****: computer hero, come lah. jibai
reply: come what, seriously, you should think before you type. You have already made yourself a joke 3 times!!! not enough? HAHAHA. pot calling kettle black

C.Shift6^: lend me a bicycle -_- lend me a bicycle -_- lend me a bicycle -_- lend me a bicycle -_- lend me a
reply: o.o

san.driyya: Aiyoh. Stupid commotion again. They seriously no life looohh.
san.driyya: Anw, tag tag tag I shall try and make you laugh with my funny-ness next time d:
reply: HAHAHA,

lame: you people should just shut up and get a life
reply: "shut up!" HAHAHAH.


AliciaTan!: Heyyooo Those passerbys really jokers. Your tagboard popular like siao. LOL. Tccc C:
reply: ^^

guest: two timer.
reply: two time where got enough?!

SHEENA: hello chuang charman, i'm here to stalk you. hahahah
reply: VIRGINNNNNNNNNNNN!

Evangeline,: hahaha aisey! got stalker! hahaha and to those who dunno charman, pls dun assume things kay. tyvm.
Evangeline,: cheeeeeeeers! and ur photo sooo inspiring sey! 'Always look on the bright side of life!'
reply: :D

zhiying: n1 another bf

Klr0sHI: back here=) ur blog seems to be a storybk. every day was lyk a brand new page of mystery=)
reply: so have you solved any? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!