November 17, 2009

You are like a human transmission tower.
If you want to change anything, change the frequency by changing your thoughts.

UPDATE! : sorry for ending my post like that, be used to it k! Not first time anywayyyy.


TINA CHIA! I went got out bed and went out of house tday already k.
I went for band-.-


Charman: derryyyyyyyyy!
Derry: HELLO CHARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charman: you know something? I just realise you can chat like this on facebook when someone came and talk to me like 16seconds ago so I wanted to try it out. lol
Derry: OMG. you NOOB!!! haha i finally called you a NOOBY. nooby nooby!!
Charman: wth! no, is just that i don't bother checking out all these useless stuffs :P


I just realised that Band have taken up th whole my this week!!
and it'll continue like that.
and I have to skip bandcamp because I'm going to clubmed again. ( BUT! I WANT TO GO BANDCAMP THIS YEARRR!)
amazing not?
I don't want to skip band camp, mini concert and all coming upppp!
ok, but point is, there's no backing out of clubmed because it's like thousand over for a person??????
no backout >):
I WANT CHERISH LEHHHHHH!
but got hell from mum when I told her I wanted to stay in Sg for band.
almost killed myself.

-pause-

i must be positive!
I can go snorkelling(!!!!), diving, horse riding(!!), play on th trapeze(!!!!!), Archery,  Downhill skiing(!!!! but this one super tiring leh!) AGAIN! >:D
Wahaaaa, and th 5 stars food from all over th world!!!!

ok, no. This is not working k!
I still want attend band.
Don't ask me why th sudden "fire" for band. I don't know as well.
Most probably because I'm passing out soon? or because i love th songs we are playing now.
Aiya! whatever it is, I'm stucked with only a choice! Which is behave myself, think positive and go have fun at clubmed. Sadly, it's not korea, N.Young won't be there to ski with me.

I've got so many things to do!
noticeboard for open house, invitation cards for band dinner, food coordinator for band dinner.

I TELL YOU I'M CURRENTLY DAMN
"WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
NOW
K!

lai lai, ideas for noticeboard pleaseplease get into my head!
nownownow!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!