November 30, 2009

You’re the most important person in my existence and that scares me.

FRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAY! (27/11/09)
Alright, finally had some time to blog, Friday will most likely be th best day in my holidays.
Had this funny weird feeling in me that keeps me happy. Although it didn't really take my mind off stuffs but really had a great time.
I almost forgot who am I. Opps? HAHAH! But I meant it.

So, I woke up early in th morning and rushed straight to town to parkroyal hotel.
Then went to have lunch.

Had beef kuay teow! Yumyum, although I still prefer my spicy mee hoon kueh!

Then wanted to go bugis but i was raining.
Headed off to east coast, love the rain *sarcastic*
Gave up cycling, told them I want to bowl so trained to gombak.

Then there's this guy in the train, super idiotic, kept standing near us, or to be more accurate, Cherying and Tina.
But CJ and rest wasn't aware. And as I said, I lost my mind(?) In a sense so I made some comments.
*speaking loudly on purpose*
Me: Hey, you ok not two of you?
Cherying trying to "pei he" me.
Cherying: Not really leh, quite uncomfortable.
Me: Yea, can see. *started talking louder* I DON'T KNOW WHY, IT'S STILL LIKE 45MINS TO PEAK HOUR AND PEOPLE HAVE TO PRETEND THEY NEED TO SQUEEZE ALREADY LO!
(said something else funnier but can't remember)

All of us waited for th man reaction -him to move away obviously-.-
but he still didn't move.

(I got fed up, *commented super loudly*)
"If you don't mind, you can stand a little further away from us hor. Not like it's peak hour yet, you are too close for comfort."
(many people looked at th guy)
then the guy stared at me (-_-) my fault?
Me to guy: Don't blame me, blame society. *Shrugs and fake smile*
then we startd laughing. I don't know why we laughed but we just did. lol.

Then reached cdans, and told them I wanted to try laserquest. Didn't have any idea what was it about though. Then they agreed just to make me happy! :D

Bowled first, did many stupid things for first game. Then played properly for th second round.
Got fooled to text something stupid-.-

Went laserquest♥ after that.
My first time playing and I overtake the experienced! >:P
*cheers*
hahaha. I screamed x100, shouted, vulgarities came out but had the happiest time ever.
Played till th shop close, 9pm. I'm one of th top scorer of th day!
LASERQUEST, I LIKE! :D

After that, decided to go farmmart, I don't know why I suggested something stupid like this.
So reached there, need to give explanation and decide what we are going to do cause afterall, i suggested it.
Didn't have time to think of things cause if i did, they would have already killed me.
So just blurted out something stupid.

"HEY! LET'S PLAY DARE!"
super dumb but I didn't regret. lollol.

So we ordered many different kinds of weird food we have never eaten before. and our job is to try it!

FIRST DISH!

I was th first one who tasted it and it's nice! >(:

SECOND DISH!
idk what it is.

First to try but failed. cause we were suppose to suck something out?!?!??!
And I suck at sucking-.-
so Cj won.



YOU FAIL STUPID DISH! xzdbzcz made me lose! >:@

third dish!


this one hard to eat i tell you!
you have to dig th bloody thing out to eat it!




spent 5 minutes plus and vola!
Not really nice to me though.


MY TOTAL EATING.

Cj's total eating.

so winner, cj (the dare devil)
I'm runner up.
lol! the rest didn't dare to eat. but our reaction all very funny.

so laughed alot, emotional breakdown and I fell asleep there??!?!?!!?

Tina brought me to her house and sent me back after that at around 3am.

next day, band!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!