November 9, 2009

Sometimes, my thoughts of you are the only things that keep me going.



This was given to me tday^^

"look, can you see anything?" me: uh? number 3?
"no?!??!"
(after many times of guessing)
me: aiya! I know! a star lo! "no?!"
Me: ok, i got it! my name! lol "yes -.- likes finally.

Anyway, thanks alot lah k!


Went for mother tongue bridging tday.
John Lim taught me a chinese phrase. but i forgot what it is >):
I only remember, in english, it meant "live with no regrets"
And Happy belated birthday! :D


After bridging, left for IMM to with friends for ya2 to get specs done.
then walked walked, was freezing there! saw this melvin(?)
walalalalaaaa O:
Ichigo bliss (L)

Missing someone isn’t about how long it has been since you have seen them or the amount of time since you’ve talked. It’s about that very moment when you’re doing something and you wish that they were right there with you.





Was walking home, got a call from an idiot who was too bored and wanted to slack, but I didn't want to.
And I got forced to wait to get sent home like just 20steps to reach my blk?!
DUMB OR NOT?!?!?!
 
Went out with B, again.
Like after come back from N.Z, it's everyday?!
And I've got my cheeks pinched again and again.
*sighs*
If not for the food........
 
 
Ok, tomorrow "bike outing" rofl, weird name but,
I want to go and I can't! ):
I've got Performance! Woah!,

wo yao shui jiao le oh!
wan an! ^^

P/s. I'm too tired and lazy to reply to stupid tags, will do it tomorrow or the day after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!