November 9, 2009

It's funny how there are times when we say things we don't mean, and other times,
we mean things we don't say.



Theodoros Chan Yi Ping!
I know that you are very worried that I'll give in to my tempatations and do things that are bad for me.
And I know that if i do, you'll be disappointed too.
But don't worry, i've woken up.
Even when no one cares or something bad happen again, I won't give in to this temptation because I know you care :)
I know I've been hanging out with them who smoke everyday but I'll behave myself, at least if I have to go with them, I'll not stand around^^
Don't worry and trust me.
I'll think twice, uh ok, a thousand times before i do it.
And the government is gonna ban sheesha soon. HAHAHAH.
OK, I won't do it!
(ohoh! How do i know that you are worried?! Someone told me^^)



going out with B right now, like almost everyday already. (boo! haha! jk!)
post later.

I guess what hurts the most is knowing that you won't come after me even if I walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!