November 25, 2009

Hi,
I finally decided to update and blog about my past few days. Was actually very very lazy because I blogged so man times about it and blogger fail me.
>):
So I decided not to blog about it anymore until tday.
Then, an angel came. He said I should continue blogging for if I don't,
YOUR LIFE WOULD BE IN GREATER SHIT :)
ok, crap.

Party till 2am in th morning on Saturday night.
Then woke up early on Sunday morning, went to Bukit timah to meet Bryan and Brenda to buy stuffs for needy.


(I managed to convience my parents to sponser me money for it and they gave me 100$!!! Woots!)


Random: Zhengyong said I looked like kfjgh in this photo. LOL.

So, got there, bought stuffs

Things bought!

Went to cherying's house @ Garden Vista or something. Can't remember the name.
I fell asleep and
slept on her lap! HAHAHAH!

Received text from bro after that so cabbed over to his school to fetch him from camp. So nice leh! HAH.
(Luckly me, he wasn't caught for his dyed hair. If not, it would be dooms day for me)
Had lunch then went back to bukit timah, bry&bren's place for milkshake! >:D
then we set off to Hougang to pass th things we bought.

After that, seperated while me and bro went to pasir ris, met rest and went to expo.


This monkey is super cute k! And It's like half of my height! I wanted it so badly lah! Grrr.
I didn't buy it.

SPENT $400 plus that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mamacowwwwwwwwww.

Thenthen, my long gone gastic was back again. This time, was th worse I ever had. Think got stomach cancer already. HAHAHA!
Ate dinner, back to pasir ris and I slept in nicole's room.


Woke up awhile(?) after that because it was terribly cold.
Then decided, die die also muct drag my bro out of th house already cause I wanted to go home!

So I did. And after failing for 857658765897697, uh.
So many times, *smiles*
I finally succeeded.

Jhun came with us because he wanted to stayover at our place while fai went home.

two of them were so engross playing taptaprevenge in th cab, they ignored me when I told them I was cold! >:@
And then, bro took out his smelly jacket which he brought to camp for god knows how many days, not for me. For him.
Such a nice brother whether he got lend me or not!




Tuesday, which was yesterday.
band. Minjiang said I must be angry and fierce so that they won't take advantage of me.
ok, after band, went to check on tuba's file @ void deck with laizy.
HE WASN'T THERE TO HELP OR ANYTHIGN K!
He was there just to see zhiying who has just taken over me being his uh, whatever that is.

ok, next band prac, he won't care about me liao. rofl!
Got home late.

I wanna go down buy chocolates already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!