November 8, 2009

Didn't intend to hurt you




Don't look at things from afar, you'll never be able to really see them.
Instead, take the effort to get nearer, then, you'll be able to see and feel th difference.


TAG REPLIES!

Celiaaaa!: Yays!! I very gan dong:D Hahs. Take cares alrights. Loveeees!!
Celiaaaa!: And your high school der name veryvery special. Hahas:D
reply: HAHAHA. will, same to you too k!

Curious: hey, i saw you smoking with a group of friends at clemnti the other time!
reply: But I don't smoke):

lynn: i think cc will pull out all her hair when she sees this man. she dislike replying to so many tags
reply: very sian leh! Won't pull out hair lah, i now troubled by something else. so this one, nothing much

WEEKIAT: I'm her another bf! WHY? NOT HAPPY? COME FIND ME LAH!
WEEKIAT: SHES MINE! dun bully her ok!

Darren: can you just stfu ? Tagg !
reply: I'm afraid they can't. ):

guest: no. shes just flirting with the guy passer saw the other time. her poor bf is in boys home and yet
guest: shes flirting outside. two timer. poor bf
reply: I'm flirting the guy passer saw me with @ westmall with another girl called esther. Cool. Two time? Where got enough..

Hi: I tell you all already, her boyf is in boys home, that guy which passer saw with her is her boyfs fr
Hi: friend* he asked him to tcare of her.
reply: Since you know so much, you want come help me reply all my tags about me and my boyf?

B: i love you ok!
B: :D
reply: lol, okok. got it.

Evangeline,: OMG YOU SO POPULAR! hahaha aisey so many ppl read ur blog! hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa. !
reply: ^^ some even stalk me leh! MAI SIAO SIAO k! know my boyf in boys home neh!

san.driyya: Haha. YEA, I
san.driyya: 'm your funny girl *
reply: (:

C.Shift6^: lols total retards LOL -_- somehow i want to go over n knock ur head to wake up.. lols. idiot.. go
reply: *thumbs down* ):

1234: stay strong!

*****: computer hero? i like to comment, is there a problem. you are here to comment too what
*****: act
reply: Shut up, pot calling th kettle black.

-/ E. sther: CHUANG CHARMAN ! hahahah , it's wei eRn , not wei en ! LOLOL .
-/ E. sther: And I feel like spamming you tagboard !
-/ E. sther: ;D
reply: Got it. Aiya, spam spam spam. Sian.

lynn: shut up lah
reply: HAHAH! Charman shouts! "shut up lah!" :d

AGREE: so, is there a time even for once he know the reason why you cried, or do he even know it when you c
AGREE: cry. who is there most of the time for you when you cry.
reply: Y'know what? you are starting to make me doubt if you are just a passer by or a friend whom i know. It's either you put down your name or scram!

SPAMSPAMSPAM. YOU all think very fun is it!



-------
 
Rememberance day tday.
Performed then off to lot to meet the rest.
Got stalked by security guard. WTF?!
Then played water, me love!

Photos next time, I know i owe you loads.

Met B ytd, came back from N.Z like finally leaving someone behind. Well done! lol!
So went mummum, got treated to chocolate strawberry buffet. While I was eating, my cheeks got pinched IDK how many times lah! But nvm, got food to eat^^ then sent me to yishun, so nice, sky can drop!
But of course lah! Come on, I need to wake up super early tday and yet I accompanied you leh! hahaha!


I'm super dead now, need to sleep.
Nights.

P/s. You can dislike me. But please respect me! And tell me things! I may not need to know, but I want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!