October 6, 2009

As much as I want to talk to you, my mind is telling me to forget it

I'm very tempted to post photos up and give a one full post for a person to aknowledge her hardwork for everything she've done.
Somethings should be kept to yourself yeah? (:
Seriously, stop getting me irritated before I give you names and start flaming you here. yeah, you know that I'm talking about you here(: honoured not? My fan(?)

Super high in school tday.
"SORRYSORRY,SORRY" hahahah.
After school, went to study at mac!so guai horrr!
Thenwas being fed etc. hahah! TYTY:D
Cause they see me being so serious, with specs and everything so treat me well! hahaha!


Most updates will be done on twitter cuz I don't want to be stucked at th com.
Aiya, just follow me on twitter k!

Twitter Updates











    I'm gonna study soon^^

    follow me on Twitter



    我整天傻傻地守着电话等你的讯息, 想打给你却找不到原因.

    Today, 6 OCT 09

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    CHARMMAN
    kiss on you!