October 25, 2009


As much as I'd like to say I don't care
I do.


“Sometimes, it is better to keep silent than to tell others what you feel because it will only hurt you when

you know they can hear you but they can’t understand.”



TAG REPLIES!
passer: were you at wm on fri? i saw you with your boyf and a girl! =D
reply: uh, ya. I was there in th evening ^^

weekiat: i never say anything liao hor. don't del my tags liao. zzz. and wtf to that tag below mine
reply: never delete lah k! hahahah! WTF?! all th best to your Os lah k!

BF: i love you alot baby
reply: who are you!!!

Keby: can link wo mah =/
Keby: O.O u also know evangeline? the evangeline is my sch de ar?
reply: no lah! hahah. but i see her before. but th one i know not from your school one! I happy then link you k! :p

Junkiat: stop deleting weekiat's tag lah. haha. AI GIRL! AI!
reply: ^^

Evangeline,: bu yao fang qi jian chi xia qu! evan loves ya! stay strong sweetheart! <3
reply: ^^ thanks!

The Somepeople: LOL , okok i am a failure..forget it..laugh at me all u wan D:
reply: who are youuuu!!!!

Zhen Yuan: God dam i am not noticed for ur progress dam it.....
reply: gald that you know

Francis: haha...gd 4 u...pass EL
reply: if i fail, I'll cry! hahha!

Shift6^: aiyahh lemme use ur tagboard advertise ;D won't die one.
reply: _|_

Nick: See im nice and i tag =)
reply: good lah k!  hahah!





------------


I feel like "camping" out. lol. Be security guard for another day.
But I promised someone yesterday that I won't.
                       found me.

I'm fading out, I won't go back in.
I refuse to let people think that I'll always be a punching bag for them and have them scold and throw their fustration at me. Because each time they do it, they hurt me and they don't know it, th pain they inflict.



You can't see my tomorrow. But that doesn't mean I've stop loving you.



going out now^^
bai x2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!